Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Harvest Market Home Has Arrived!


Hello Blogosphere!

My name is Britt and after much thought and delay, I've finally decided its time to begin my journey into the world of blogging.

Having followed various home décor and lifestyle blogs for quite some time, I now find myself eager to embark on my own path of self-discovery and to engage in a celebration of creativity through décor and lifestyle.
Disguised as a government employee by day, I'm a connoisseur of all things farmhouse chic and industrial luxe, by night. I'm never happier than when fully immersed in a world of interior design and practicing the principles of an authentically simple lifestyle.

Raised in the heart of Texas, I’ve always had an appreciation for country living and life's simple pleasures. My passion is enhancing beautiful spaces with romantic accents and ruggedly constructed industrial goods.

I'm smitten with chippy farmhouse tables, oversized industrial baskets, Marie Antoinette’s Hameau de la Reine, the sweet scent of lavender, and anything well-worn and patina-kissed. Most importantly, I believe a truly beautiful home can only be achieved by skillfully repurposing quality, timeless goods.

I'm so thrilled to share my experiences with you!

Until we meet again!
xo,
Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment